Updated May 20, 2011
I. General:A. The operative parties referred to in this policy are "COMPANY" (suddenlyslenderinc.com) and "You", the user of this site.
1. Suddenly Slender International, Inc. is the publisher and operator of the website www.suddenlyslenderinc.com, which will hereinafter be referred to as "Company".
2. When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, such as (but not limited to) "Us," "We," "Our," "Ours," etc., these provisions are referring to Suddenly Slender International, Inc. Additionally, when the terms "The Site," "Site" or "Website" are used, these terms refer to www.suddenlyslenderinc.com.
3. You, the User - As the user of this Site, this policy will refer to the user as "You" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "Your," or "Yours," etc. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
II. Revisions to this Policy:We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged after You have clicked the "refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the policy. A changed "last modified" date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
A. Browsers - "Browsers" are visitors to the Site who never enter into any active data collection pages. Geolocation information is gathered from Browsers.
B. Customers - "Customers" are those users who use Our Website to purchase products or services from Suddenly Slender International, Inc. Customers will be prompted to provide their name, their email address, their phone number, and any other necessary billing information, including credit card information and products or services ordered.
C. Active Users - "Active Users" are those users who us Our Website to place an order, subscribe to our Newsletter, respond to a survey, submit a review or fill out a form.
IV. How We Collect Information from You:A. Active Collection - We collect information from You when You complete reviews, surveys, ordering information, or registration forms to sign up for services on Our Site.
V. How We Use Your Information:The primary use for Your information is to provide You with services You have requested and/or paid for. Your information will also be used to contact You regarding training You have pre-registered for, or to provide updates on future specials and/or promotions being offered.
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
VI. Special Cases:It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Customers or Active Users in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Customers and/or Active Users, or information regarding Your use of Our Services or Website if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other User policies;
3. To operate Our Services properly;
4. To protect Ourselves, Our Customers, Our Active Users and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
5. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about Our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
VII. Transmittals from Us:We may send you periodic announcements including the details of our promotions. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting email@example.com. If You opt out of these emails, You may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to Your account.
If You provide Your information to Us, use the Site, or subscribe to any of Our services, You will have created a commercial relationship with Us. In having done so, You understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from Us is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
VIII. Our Commitment to Data Security:We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining this information.
We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals We are unable to guarantee that Our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.
IX: Third party links:Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products, services or advertisements on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
X: California Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceBecause we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protections Act, all users of our site may review and/or change their personal information by contacting us via Email. Email US.
XI: Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceWe are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
XII: Terms and ConditionsPlease also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website Terms and Conditions
- 1620 N. Herculese Ave., Suite G
- Clearwater, FL 33756